Saturday, October 18, 2008

I can read again

Oh have I missed being on the couch and reading a good book. It has been nearly 3 years since I have been able to do this. Actually I had nothing to read anymore. Got rid of all my books because it depressed me.

So today I went out to check my mail. I had a package! A get well package someone mailed me. This has been so exciting everyday getting a card, but a package! So I opened it up and it was a book from a grade school friend. Called 3:16. I was excited but nervous. I have not opened up anything to read in so long.

After lunch, hubby is watching TV and I crawled up on the couch and started to read. What a wonderful book so far. I read 5 chapters and did not feel sick to my stomach. My eyes stayed tracking the words and I remember what I read.

To bad I gave away all my books, I could re read them all. Praise the lord for healing my sight! So I will finish this tomorrow. Maybe read it twice!

No comments: