Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh Surgeon was correct

Woke at about 10pm with a killer head ache. This would be the head ache he told me about from no more steroids. Nothing is touching it. I have tried icing down my head and Tylenol. I just took a muscle relaxer, hoping that helps. I have a few perks left so it by morning it's no better I'll take one.

It is unlike any other HA I have had. This time I can feel the surgery inside. Now I know why he warned me ahead of time. Glad he did otherwise I might be freaking that I sprung a leak. Also doesn't help we are having a rain storm and the pressure is strong in the air.

I am sitting next to an open door and the cool air feel good. I will hang here awhile till the muscle relaxer kicks in and try and get some more sleep. I wonder if I caused this head ache by cutting back on the medications??

Tomorrow I will continue with the muscle relaxers, till my appointment with Dr Heilman. I may be pushing myself to hard to get off something that I may need. I also have a non steroid anti inflammatory I should be taking.

Boy geesh. 15 minutes and the head ache has lessened with the muscle relaxer. Wished I had thought to take it at 10pm rather then 4am. I really need to stop fighting with myself about popping pills every day. I would much rather take a few sleepy naps during the day then to have another head ache like this. Another lesson learned for me.

No comments: