Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thinking

I always thought of myself as a smart person. No doubts about what I could do. Right now I am feeling so clean and clear it has me a little scared. I want a really big math problem to solve or world hunger. Better yet give me the damn federal bail out package and I will fix it!

My body is not ready, head is stiff and tender. I can not shut my brain down at night or during the day, it's like little lights going off of ideas.

Tomorrow I go back to Boston to get out my stitches. This will get me out of the house for about 6 hours. This will be a good thing for my growing mind.

Spoke with work tonight and they want me back sooner then later. Not happening if I risk injuring myself. They can just wait like I am. However my husband is so not happy with out me working with him. We have worked together for so many years, he feels lost! He does not want me back till Dr. Heilman says 100%, so home I am!

I want to wash dishes, make my bed and put away my clean clothes. I feel so useless right now. I hate having to ask, oh I wish these next few weeks would just fly by much faster then the few days I have spent doing nothing.

No comments: