Sunday, October 19, 2008

Learned a lesson today

So I had a little experiment going on that I did not tell anyone about. I was wondering if the medication for my BP was really needed. I wanted to find out if having my CSF restored I would be fine with out it.

When I got up this AM I felt a little funny. Lightheaded and just off. I eat a good breakfast and took all my med's. By noon I am thinking what is up with this. I have not been dizzy for 11 days, please say it's not so. OH the medication! I took a hot shower, put on my compression stocking and TOOK my medication.

After a long nap, I got up and now I am fine. I was so hoping that I really did not need to take this medication. I was dreaming that I really did not develop Small Fiber Neuropathy, which causes me to have Postural Hypotension.

So from now on I will take it faithfully!

1 comment:

my life said...

Nice Blog , keep up the good work . Roz